Saturday 1 October 2011

TAG The 10 Things We Love The Most

Dear Shining Stars we got this TAG from the lovely MissyLi and it is so sweet we decided to put hands to paper (or should we say keyboard?) and do it.

Rules:

1. Disclose the name of the blog that gave us the TAG



2. Show 10 images of things we love the most:
(without any order of preference)

Family


Friends


Dresses


Shoes


Make up


Sushi


Sun, Sea & Sand


Handbags & Clutches


Chocolate Desserts
4. Warn the blogs on the passage of the TAG

9 comments:

Sanzibell said...

beautiful blog ♡

Lovely

sanzibell.com

Lizbeth-Glamstyln' said...

Hello there thanks so much for thinking of my blog and tagging me on this fun post!!
I appreciate this and will be sharing my pictures soon!

blessings hun


http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

Mani said...

Amazing post and I agree with you 100%!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

Chrysa said...

Hi darling!

Thank you so much for tagging my blog!:) I really appreciate it!:D


Chrysa
Stories and Sequins

Nina S. | LA STYLE MUSE said...

HEY darling!! thanks for tagging me!!

xxx

HeelsNposes said...

This is cool! Thanks for tagging me! I'll be sure to make a post about this. It's good for when i'm having writers block and have no outfit posts. =)

heelsnposes.blogspot.com
xoxo (hugs & kisses till next time)

The Beautifier said...

Lovely post and pics! Thanks a lot for tagging me, hun xoxo

Wida said...

What a great tag!

Wida
Missing Amsie Blog

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! I'm now a follower! Give a look on mine! www.martinhamakeuplover.blogspot.com