Friday 14 October 2011

Charge It, Please!

Alexander McQueen


Inspired by the intricacy of gothic cathedrals, Alexander McQueen's silver-tone brass clutch is a show-stopping way to introduce the label into your wardrobe. 

This heirloom piece is embellished with Swarovski crystals and a signature skull clasp, making it the most coveted clutch of the season (£1,725.00).

  • Style Clutch
  • Size H 4.7"12cm, W 6.5"16.5cm, D 2.4"6cm
  • Closure Metallic clasp
  • Interior features Leather trim and card wallet, Swarovski crystal embellishment
  • External features Skull clasp
  • Composition Brass body, leather internal trims and card wallet
  • Care Wipe with a polishing cloth
  • Made in Italy



Over to you, shining stars, what pretties have left you with the desire to shout "Charge it, please!"?

4 comments:

Sam said...

If only I had a spare £1,750.00 lying around :-) fab blog, am now following xx

João said...

1st: Thank you for the nice and extremely sweet comment on my blog! I felt crazy happy...:D

2nd: You're is fabulous...so I'm following!

3rd: McQueen...my dear McQueen! This bag is so gorgeous...so perfect! It makes my wildest dreams come true! LOL...I would love to have one just to stare! XD

Sammie said...

so cool

sammie
from
fashionbarbecue.com

Fashion Sisters said...

so Beautifull!
Kiss*


www.fashionsisters-fashion.blogspot.com