Saturday 13 August 2011

Beach Holidays... finally!

Tomorrow, by this time, I will already be enjoying my beach holidays. Laying down on the beach, trying to get the so desired tan that I've been longing for the whole year.
But with beach holidays particularly, there is always a need to provide for skin safety. 


Here are my advises for your beach holidays:
  • Be particularly careful about being in the sun for long stretches of time between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
  • Use a sunblock with a high SPF rating and replace it after getting wet or drying off with your towel.
  • The towel you choose can also make a difference. Thick towels get heavy and tend to trap a lot of sand. You may find you like thin towels at the beach.
  • Wear sunglasses to protect your eyes and some sort of foot protection to keep your feet from being burned on the hot sand.
With a little preparation our beach holidays will be enjoyable and problem-free. When we arrive home we will be relaxed, refreshed, and ready for work (or not!). It won’t be long until we will be shouting again, “I want to go on beach holidays!”

Enjoy your holidays! Maybe we will meet somewhere...

2 comments:

Pepa Xavier said...

Paradise! <3

Anonymous said...

Useful information. Lucky me I found your web site by accident, and I'm surprised why
this coincidence did not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.