Thursday 16 June 2011

Jessie J at Summertime Ball

Jessie J proved that the show must go on last sunday, still performing at 95.8 Capital FM's Summertime Ball with an injured foot. The Nobody's Perfect singer was rushed to hospital after falling off a platform during rehearsals for the event at Wembley Stadium, leaving Jessie with a torn ligament in her left foot.



After fearing that she may have to cancel her appearance at the Summertime Ball, the 23-year old battled on through the pain, taking to the stage perched on a gold throne. Determined not to let down her fans, the Price Tag hitmaker belted out some of her biggest hits from the chair. And didn't she look gorgeous? Wearing a black knitted bejewelled bodystocking, she managed to stand unsupported to sing Do It Like a Dude, before holding onto the throne.

According to The Sun, Jessie was "close to tears" as she told the 75,000 strong crowd: "I fell off the stage and mashed up my foot. I ruptured all tendons in it." The Essex girl added: "I was told to stay at home. But I said, 'Are you crazy? I'm not letting down my fans.' I did ask for a crystal sock but this is all they had."
Following her performance at Wembley Stadium, Jessie took to Twitter to tell her followers: "Wembley stadium... I love you. Most amazing moment in my life. Bruck up foot and all. Thank you for it all. Thank you for supporting me. I am truly touched."
We loved the look: the knitted bejewelled bodystocking, the hair and the glittery make up... looking glamorous and sexy. As always Jessie J rocked! What do you think about Jessie J's look for Summertime Ball?

0 comments: